Tuesday, July 20, 2010

bad news n gud news~~

ppl always ask u..

"u wan bad news 1st @ gud news??"

4 me i'll prefer bad news 1st..coz at least after that we can expect sumting tht 
will make us happy rite??
thts my opinion laa..not sure abt urs..

today sumting happened..
ok!i'll tell u bad news 1st la..
when i reached COE,i went straight to toilet,,wanna wash my legs laa..
coz it was raining,,
then,i accidentally put my finger behind da pipe,,
n my finger was stuck behind it!!
warghhh,,,damn painful weyh!!

ok,,,time 4 gud news..
while going 4 my last class,it was raining cats n dogs!!
aiseh,,then,while walking,i saw Rm5,,
then,i picked it up,,
1 step foward,,,
RM50!!!
my god!!
i found rm55 in one time!!
ish3,,pity tht fellow,,
btw,i f u really lost ur money come n c me,,
i wont take it,,
might give to da guard at BA,,

i wont be da same..till we meet again,,,

1 comment:

  1. wey!!
    tuka layout lahh!!buruk la sengal..
    mcm gedik je pinky2 ni
    geli aku tgk lah!!
    hahahah
    sejak bile ko gedik ni?
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete